A Woman's Body Through the Eye's of A Man

Another thing we as women have in keeping is that we now have a sense involving noticing things males usually don't. Many of us will notice the odd birthmark, scars, one breast which is bigger than the opposite, hips too wide many other things between millions. Some folks will actually sit from the mirror and find items that are wrong with us. Through research I've discovered that some(adult men) don't look for the imperfections (as we'd call them). They see what makes you the beautiful queen that you are.

I can show you know my spouse LOVES my body. There were times where I'd personally complain about scars or a beauty mark inside a weird place or perhaps my FEET. I am 24 years of age and just started out wearing sandals because I have been insecure about the feet. Every time I'd personally start with my rant yet literally tell us, "If you do not shut up. Almost everything about you will be sexy. " I must admit I purposely complain just to hear him say that. But that will be how men think in terms of our bodies. Below are a few things I have researched in terms of a woman's body through a man's eyes.

A recent poll by Body Bliss demonstrated what men thought about a few of the issues we cope with everyday.

Cellulite and Stretchmarks:

85% of males don't care or even notice them

Smooth stomach

87% says an appartment stomach does not last for an extended time

What does a male think when women orders dessert?

78% believes SHE WANTS DESSERT! That's it absolutely nothing else! So do not delay - order that fudge candy brownie.

What perform men think any time women complain with regards to their weight?

74% said that girls who complain with regards to their weight are a bigger TURNOFF than people that maybe could lose a few pounds but don't let it bother them.

The actual of this is that girls we should take hold of ourselves and who were. If you usually are that uncomfortable with who you might be like (weight, tresses, clothes) etc, change it. Don't sit in addition to complain... because NOBODY likes to hear complaints every day. I know when i kept complaining with regards to me wanting to get involved with shape my spouse finally said correct it or stop talking about it. At first I wanted to strangle him for actually talking to me like which... but I understood I was which woman complaining and doing outright that.

So similar to the words from Maya Angelou himself, "Cause I'm women Phenomenally. Phenomenal lady, That's me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment